Tuesday, September 27, 2011

[nidokidos] LIFE'S QUOTES

 

Click here to get beautiful emails Click here to join forum



LIFE'S QUOTES


 
 
 
Just living is not enough.  One must have sunshine, freedom, and a little flower.  ~Hans Christian Anderson


When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, "I used everything you gave me."  ~Erma Bombeck


The purpose of life is a life of purpose.  ~Robert Byrne


I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world.  This makes it hard to plan the day.  ~Elwyn Brooks White


Life is simple, it's just not easy.  ~Author Unknown


A life without cause is a life without effect.  ~Barbarella


Here is the test to find whether your mission on earth is finished.  If you're alive, it isn't.  ~Richard Bach


Life is not always fair.  Sometimes you get a splinter even sliding down a rainbow.  ~Terri Guillemets


The mass of men lead lives of quiet desperation.  ~Henry David Thoreau, Walden


I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.  ~Jack Handey


Life is a foreign language:  all men mispronounce it.  ~Christopher Morley, Thunder on the Left


Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee,
And I'll forgive Thy great big one on me.
~Robert Frost, "Cluster of Faith," 1962


In spite of the cost of living, it's still popular.  ~Kathy Norris


To live is so startling it leaves little time for anything else.  ~Emily Dickinson


Yes, I will try to be.  Because I believe that not being is arrogant.  ~Antonio Porchia, Voces, 1943, translated from Spanish by W.S. Merwin


Life is the hyphen between matter and spirit.  ~Augustus William Hare and Julius Charles Hare, Guesses at Truth, by Two Brothers, 1827


My life has a superb cast but I can't figure out the plot.  ~Ashleigh Brilliant


I say, if your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.  ~Bill Watterson, Calvin & Hobbes


You fall out of your mother's womb, you crawl across open country under fire, and drop into your grave.  ~Quentin Crisp


As we struggle to make sense of things, life looks on in repose.  ~Author Unknown


I think I've discovered the secret of life - you just hang around until you get used to it.  ~Charles Schulz


Maybe all one can do is hope to end up with the right regrets.  ~Arthur Miller


Life is like a blanket too short.  You pull it up and your toes rebel, you yank it down and shivers meander about your shoulder; but cheerful folks manage to draw their knees up and pass a very comfortable night.  ~Marion Howard


Life is a whim of several billion cells to be you for a while.  ~Author Unknown


You can't escape history, or the needs and neuroses you've picked up like layers and layers of tartar on your teeth.  ~Charles Johnson


Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can.  ~Danny Kaye


I have a simple philosophy:  Fill what's empty.  Empty what's full.  Scratch where it itches.  ~Alice Roosevelt Longworth 

 

Bookmark and Share
Life

 Timelapse of swarming monster worms and sea stars

watch the beautiful video

http://www.nidokidos.org/threads/72696-Life-Timelapse-of-swarming-monster-worms-and-sea-stars

Stop emails | Join Us by Email | Join from Web | Visit Yahoo! Group | Join Nidokidos Forum


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
===================================================

Join nidokidos Group for best of forwarded mails
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/nidokidos
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com



Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org

===================================================
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.

.

__,_._,___

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP