Monday, October 8, 2012

[nidokidos] I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES

 I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES
"I can't believe my eyes", people say…Well, they shouldn't either. Because your eyes don't actually see. They're merely lenses that pass on information to the visual cortex in the brain. And only there do you see. 
 
So you actually see with your brain, not with your eyes. "I saw it with my own brain!" would be a better way to put it. After all, we decode the visible frequencies of light that our eyes pick up into 'physical reality'. Your eyes don't send images to your brain of 3D street scenes or whatever we think we see outside of us. They perceive frequencies and then send them to the brain in the form of electrical signals. And your brain decodes those signals into an apparent 3D reality that we think is outside of us. What we see is 'light', as it's reflected by what's called 'luminous matter'.
or download the pps file

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP