Thursday, September 27, 2012

[nidokidos] Stranger she came familiar she left.

 

 
 

Rabia Iqbal shares her poetry at nidokidos shair-o-shairi section.
You can also write your own poetry at nidokidos forum , click here to join nidokidos forum.
To see other members poetry you can click here.
 
 
It was a cool  day of  December,
a guest was coming by the train,
I was hearing about her from the November,
she was unknown to me like a stranger,
her introduction was, as a family friend.
She came out with her beautiful look,
looking here and there with her blue eyes,
she was tall,beautiful, pink checks and red lips,
her long silky hair were tight with flowery scarf,
such a cute girl,I never seen, in my life.
I received her,give warm welcome,
she told me ,her stay is here only for two days,
It was a shocking moment , I think I was in love,
Yes ,I was in love, thinking about her beauty.
Next day, at seaside, we were enjoying the weaves and rain,
tiny droops of rain kissing her face and lips,
weaves were touching our feet,her hand was in my hand,
her eyes were shining  and lips were shivering,
this feeling was touching my soul and heart,
giving me joys with sad feeling,
her stay is short, she will leave very soon.
After two days,she boarded the train, 
without shake hand,waved her scarf,
It was so touching, at farewell time ,
I waved my hand till the train faded out of my eyes.
I was thinking,what type of girl, she was,
stranger she came,familiar she left,
when we will meet again,GOD knows better.

Poetry by Rabia Iqbal 

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)
Recent Activity:
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP