Monday, May 21, 2012

[nidokidos] Because GOD says shaheed never dies.

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
You can also post you poetry at nidokidos forum - click here to register , click here to see other members postings in poertry section.
 
 
 
 
 
 
POEM       Under the tons of ice     I am buried alive     My body is dead,     My soul is alive     Because GOD says     Shaheed never dies       My body is dead     My eyes are alive     I can see the tears     In your lovely eyes     Don't cry my love     Don't break your bangles     I am not dead,     I am here alive     Because GOD says     Shaheed never dies       My arms are spread     For my little son     Bring him here o my love     I want to embrace my son     My body is dead     My arms are alive     Because GOD says     Shaheed never dies       You should not worry     About my meals     I am taking it     From the paradies     My body is dead     My soul is alive     Because GOD says     Shaheed never dies       I am buried here     I love you my love     I love my country     I love my fellows     They all are with me     No feelings of pain or cry     My body is dead     My heart is alive     Because GOD says     Shaheed never dies       I can hear the viberation     Of machines over my body     Which are digging the ice     Trying to bring us alive     under the tons of ice     My body is dead     My ears are alive     Because GOD says     Shaheed never dies.                      Poetry by: RABIA IQBAL

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
===================================================
NidokidoS Group for best of forwarded mails
To join us , send an email to 
nidokidos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com


Be the part of Nidokidos , Join our Forum
http://www.nidokidos.org


to share your emails with us, send them at
nidokidos@yahoogroups.com

===================================================
.

__,_._,___

No comments:

  © Blogger templates The Professional Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP